AI for manufacturing has huge potential. As well as clear AI use cases like robotics and automation, the wealth of data being consolidated into industrial time series via historian appliances presents an opportunity for further AI applications. Using the data being consolidated, we can build early warning systems for critical issues, optimise maintenance programs, and improve processes.
Delivered as part of our #AIFightsBack series, this is the second AI in manufacturing focused webinar, delivered in association with the Irish Centre of Business Excellence. The next two AI in Manufacturing cover some of the relevant machine learning techniques and how IoT can be used to support social distancing in the workplace.
- 7 Quick-win AI Projects paper
- AI in Manufacturing posts
- AI in Manufacturing webinar
- Mastering AI in manufacturing: the three levels of competency
- AI in Manufacturing (Technical) with Steph Locke
- A Journey to Trustworthy AI with Clare Dillon, NewWorks
- How to become a Data Science Company with Ashwini Mathur, Novartis
- Social Distancing and IoT solutions with Matthew Macdonald-Wallace, Mockingbird Consulting
- Data Science versus Privacy - during these Pandemic times with Dr. Iain Keaney, Skellig.aiCheck for upcoming webinars on Eventbrite.
#AIFightsBack is an online webinar series for anyone in business who needs to learn about how AI can create value and help you come back stronger than ever. Learn from top-notch data practitioners about core automation tools, growth opportunities and the ‘AI quick Wins’ that you can easily adopt in your business to gain momentum. This series is brought to you by Nightingale HQ - your complete platform for AI adoption.