Est. reading time: 2 minutes
Author: Ruth Kearney
MAAS are a leading Irish manufacturer of machined parts and components for an impressive range of customers including Apple, Stryker, Alcon, ESB, Abbott. A Digital Review with NHQ has helped them support future growth.
NHQ nailed it! Their understanding of our company, where we are at and how digitalisation can support our growth was excellent. They were extremely efficient in gathering all the necessary info from us both from a business perspective and the management team and as result were able to generate a very comprehensive report and practical roadmap to guide us into a more productive digital world.
Tadhg Hurley, Managing Director, MAAS
Streamlining operations and system integrations
MAAS has an ambitious growth target for the next 12 months and will invest in their core processes and systems to support this. Priorities for the business include the installation of a new DNC system, and the optimisation of existing EPR and finance systems. Training and upskilling of the core management team is also a key factor to their digitalisation success.
The NHQ team completed a company-wide digital review, looking at processes and technologies used across the business, and delivered a comprehensive digital roadmap to support growth.
- Review existing ERP and financial systems
- Evaluate requirements for a new DNC system
- Recommend CRM system to support sales activities
- Identify areas where paper-based and manual processes could be reduced
- Review compliance system requirements for a Document Management System (DMS)
- Evaluate the level of digital literacy within the company and assess training needs
- Recommend next steps in terms of priorities and funding support.
- Recommendations on DNC system that aligned with MAAS business requirements
- Identification of under-utilised ERP and finance modules to deliver efficiencies
- Operating and security infrastructure improvements
- Identified ’quick-win’ process automations in finance to save time
- Recommendations around digitalising compliance processes and setup of a Microsoft Sharepoint DMS to support
- Digital skills training and upskilling recommendations
- Identified funding and support mechanisms to support implementation.
- Reviewed of company-wide processes and systems
- Delivered digital roadmap and action plan for implementation
- Identified areas where system integrations and cloud save costs.