We need increasing amounts of information to onboard new suppliers and sharing utilisation data etc. helps grow your supplier relationships.
Developing a supplier management portal can help your suppliers interact with your organisation without needing to spend so much manual effort gathering and collating information.
Our Supplier Management In A Day event fast-tracks your creation of a supplier management portal using no-code solutions, equips key people to maintain the solution, and trains employees on how to use the new portal.
- 10:00 Introduction to digital Supplier Management
- 10:30 Technical setup
- 13:00 Supplier Management workflow configuration
- 15:00 No-code platform training
- 16:30 Review & next steps
- A Power Platform Portal
- Staff equipped to automate further processes
- Breakeven on investment within one week of launching
- Freed up Procurement team time
- Improved supplier relationships
- Demonstrator of automation & AI within the company
- Increased digital literacy in the organisation
This event will be of benefit to you if you have:
- A Microsoft Power Platform environment (alternatively we can set you up with this as part of this event)
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supplier Management is a good thing, but not required
Logistics on the day
We deliver the technical implementation and training remotely via Microsoft Teams.
Throughout the day, different groups of your staff can come and go making the real cost (ie staff time!) much lower than a fixed project or day of training.
We can even work without any external access being granted via the “Request Control” function (meaning a Windows device is required) with a technical team member.