When your Social Listening is first set up, you are asked to log in to your Twitter account to set up social listening and (optionally) Retweeting of positive mentions. If you want the ability to Retweet from different accounts that work with different search terms (for example, if you represent an agency handling multiple clients' Twitter accounts) you can clone your Logic App and configure each Logic App to Retweet from a different account.
How to clone your Logic App
- Log in to Azure and open your SocialListening-listenToTwitter logic app
- Click the
Cloneicon at the top of the blade.
- In the blade that appears on the right, give the duplicate Logic App a memorable name (for example, including the handle of the Twitter account it will track), select
Use existingfor resource group, and set the status to
- When the Deployment succeeded notification appears, click
Go to resource.
- Open the Logic App designer, and click the
Ignore retweets and send tweets to text analysis and image processingand
If Tweet is very positive, retweet itactions.
- Click on each of the the Twitter Connections actions and log in to the appropriate Twitter account.
- Enter your search terms in the
When a new Tweet is postedaction and save the logic app.
- Go to the resource
That’s it! You’re all set up to monitor and Retweet from two different Twitter accounts.