Steel manufacturers case study“Working in partnership with Nightingale HQ’s innovative team, we now have a digital roadmap with short, medium, and long-term actions to meet our company’s Digitalisation Strategy. They completed a thorough review of our company, processes, and day to day challenges identifying digitalisation opportunities to improve productivity.” Tony Woods, CEO Midland Steel. Read full case study here
Want help with your application?
We are helping manufacturers to define their project scopeBook a call
This is your opportunity to get an expert independent evaluation on
- Current operational processes and systems
- Identifing gaps and improvement opportunities
- Defining the right approach with actionable recommendations to support key strategic decisions such as what technologies to use, what areas to invest in, and how to grow internal skills.
73% of businesses don’t have access to the right knowledge to support AI and data work according to McKinsey
Why work with us?
We have a track record of working with manufacturers on their digital transformation - from strategic alignment to technical hands-on implementation:
- Managing data & software teams, working at senior levels, and providing hard-won knowledge of what works and what doesn’t.
- Delivering action-orientated reviews with easy-to-understand descriptions of issues and practical next steps.
- Cover a range of areas depending on the level of data maturity, including Data & Systems, Developer Velocity, and No-Code Automation reviews.
How do I apply?
The process has been heavily streamlined, involves a 2-page online application covering your company details and a brief project description (500 words).
- Check out your eligibility
- Contact your EI agency advisor if you have one
- Apply via the Enterprise Ireland Online Application System
We are familiar with the process and are happy to help businesses to scope the right project.