It's been a very tough few weeks, and the world as we know it has changed forever. Our families, our communities, businesses and the global economy are all feeling the pressure of the COVID-19 virus. As with many other startups, we feel the impact of these volatile times and we plough on as much as we can. We remain hopeful that many great innovations came out of times of crisis; that is why we have created the #AIFightsBack webinar series.
#AIFightsBack is an online webinar series for anyone in business looking to learn how AI can create value, and help them come back stronger than ever. We have 10 weeks of 1 hour sessions coming from experienced data practitioners who will share their knowledge on AI adoption, core automation tools, growth opportunities and the AI Quick Wins that business can easily adopt.
Now is the ideal time to train and develop new skills.
- Augmenting Customer Service with Chatbots with Steph Locke - Thur 16 April 15.00 - 16.00 BST Register here
- AI in Manufacturing with Steph Locke - Thur, 23 Apr 2020 15:00 BST Register here
- A Journey to Machine Learning (ML) with Keith Davey Marino Software - Thur, 30 April 2020 15.00 BST Register here
- AI for Marketers with Steph Locke Thur, 7 May 2020 15.00 BST Register here
- The Historian and AI Manufacturing with Steph Locke Thur, 14 May 2020 15:00 BST Register here
- AI in Manufacturing (Technical) with Steph Locke - Thur, 21 May 2020 15:00 BST Register here
- A Journey to Trustworthy AI with Clare Dillon NewWorks - Thur, 28 May 2020 15:00 BST Register here
- How to become a Data Science Company instead of a company with Data Scientists with Ashwini Mathur Novartis - Thur, 4 June 2020 15:00 BST Register here
- Social Distancing and IoT solutions - How to minimise your on-site risk with Matthew Macdonald-Wallace, Mockingbird Consulting - Thur 11 June 2020 15.00 BST Register here
- Data Science versus Privacy - during these Pandemic times with Dr. Iain Keaney, Skellig.ai - Thur 18 June 2020 15.00 BST Register hereSee the full series on Eventbrite
If are a data expert and want to contribute to the series please contact Ruth Kearney.