Est. reading time: 1 minutes
Author: Ruth Kearney
Accelerating the voice of SMEs across Europe and driving more inclusive AI policy.
CEO of Nightingale HQ Steph Locke has been elected as a Chairperson to the European DIGITAL SME Alliance AI Focus Group’s Steering Committee. The AI Focus Group helps tackle the problems of AI startups and SMEs, the adoption of AI by SMEs, and how EU regulation and policy impacts both groups of SMEs. The Steering Committee will help set the agenda for the broader group of ~100 SMEs involved in the focus group.
- Pr. Thomas Bäck, divis intelligent solutions GmbH
- Dr. Xenia Ziouvelou, NCSR “DEMOKRITOS"
- Lucía Laorden Zubimendi, Decidata, and Legal Hackers Bilbao
- Emilia Tantar, PhD, Black Swan LUX.
- Stelian BRAD, Technical University of Cluj-Napoca
Learn more about European DIGITAL SME Alliance has launched a Focus Group Artificial Intelligence (AI).